A computerized tomography scan known as CT scan is a rotating X-ray machine to produce cross-sectional images of the body. Sri Ram hospital has a great well detailed CT scan facility. These images are detailed information as compared to a normal X-ray image. The soft tissues, bones and soft tissues and various parts of the body can be shown. A CT scan is used to picture:
There is a tunnel like machine, which rotates from inside and takes a series of X-rays from various angles. Our team of doctors and diagnosticians accompany you and assist you with every step of the way. These pictures are sent to the computer where they are combined to create images of slices, or cross sections of the body. CT scan can even produce a 3-D image of a specified area of the body.
Why is a CT scan performed?
A CT scan has various uses, particularly for diagnosing diseases and evaluating injuries. Your doctor may recommend a CT scan to:
- Pinpoint the exact location of a tumor, blood clot or any infection.
- Any sort of muscle and bone disorder.
- Study the blood vessel and its internal structure
- Detect diseases and conditions such as heart disease, cancer, liver masses and lung nodules.
- Assess any sort of internal injuries and internal bleeding.
- Measure the effectiveness of certain treatments including cancer and heart diseases.
- Guide procedures to surgery, biopsy and radiation therapy.
Sri Ram hospital is one of the best CT scan service provider in Patna with the most advanced technologies.